Yamauchi Suzuran, ranran

site updates, requests and other things

With the influx of requests coming from youtube, I’ve decided to post the request list.  The link is in now in the top navigation. Not much explanation goes here, but I thought I should add that when making requests, a few rules apply:

  1. Be nice (^^  This is just common courtesy. I’ve had some pretty rude comments, oddly enough.  But, hey, that’s about 1% of people.  The other 99% of you are awesome!
  2. I generally do things in order. If you make a request, it goes to the bottom of the list. It’s only fair to the other requestors.

In other news, a few people have been asking about sousenkyo speeches.  I think I will try to upload a few of them to dailymotion, but I’ve also been investigating creating my own video host.  I haven’t decided yet, but I will definitely have to re-do some of the sousenkyo speeches before I can upload them again.  So, meh, we’ll see how that goes (^^

Also, I’m not sure how many people access this site from their mobile phones, but this site has been mobile optimized.  While readable, there are still a few bugs to work out.

Yup, that’s all for now. Happy Monday everybody!

Author: jerry

Sometimes editor. Sometimes translator. Mostly a proofreader. I like Japan and things.