It’s been another year, and it is nearing the 2nd anniversary of since I started translating stuff on the internets!
Well, first and foremost, just wanted to say thanks for always stopping by. As I often say in comments and messages, if anything I do is of interest to you, then I’m glad you enjoyed it. Cheers to another year of being an AKB48-group fan. I apologize if you don’t celebrate Christmas, but to that I say, Happy New Year!
As to what to expect form AKBZine in the coming year… well, I haven’t really thought too deeply about it. But I would guess just more of the same. Some random thoughts appeared in my head throughout the year.
- Translation of G+ posts. There seem to be lots of these already, but I’d like to translate the girls I’m most interested in (who tend to be less popular).
- Picking an oshimen? I’m very close, I think. I’ve debated picking 2-3 members split amongst each group. I can’t decide on one yet (>_<)
- More frequent posts. I’m pretty bad at this, and am pretty lazy to begin with.
- I spent a lot of time working on the site, and migrated web frameworks twice. Hopefully I’ll stick with Word Press, as I’ve got the theme just the way I want it.
- Split focus between site updates and video updates. I prefer doing videos, but with the sudden and unexplained loss of my youtube account, it made me realize how easy it is to lose everything 🙁
That’s all for now. Enjoy some Christmassy-like things with AKB48! (^_^)
Sometimes editor. Sometimes translator. Mostly a proofreader. I like Japan and things.