Shimazaki Haruka brings down the salt on Instagram when “antis” talked badly about her fans!
Unfortunately, it seems the comments have already been deleted, but there are archives online. The conversation starts off with this comment on one of Paruru’s Instagram posts:
Hater: “If you don’t like handshaking events, you should just quit. I understand that you don’t want to touch some disgusting wotas, but AKB are idols that do handshakes, aren’t they.” (握手会が嫌なら辞めればいいのに、キモヲタに触れたくないのは分かるけどakbは握手アイドルだからね)
Paruru’s response: “It’s okay if you say bad things about me, but I can’t forgive you if you say bad things about my fans! I’m so angry!” (私のことを悪く言うのはいいですが私のファンの方を悪く言うのは許せません！怒りました！).
Here are some random responses online from 2ch and Instagram:
- “It’s really unusual for her to write something like this.”
- “Good for her!”
- “Even if this is a lie, saying something like this, as an idol, is a good thing”
- “Paruru is unexpectedly kind, isn’t she?”
- “Way to go, Paruru!!”
- “I’m so happy to be a Paruru fan. Really. It’s okay if people say bad things about me, but I’ll never, never, never, never forgive anyone who picks on you!”
- “I really want everyone to love you, Paruru!”
Have you become a fan of Shimazaki Haruka yet?!?
I’m writing about useless and stupid things a lot, and I like to laugh. My policy is 一期一会。It means treasure your meeting with everyone!