A fan expresses worry about Sashihara Rino’s poor health and goes directly to Akimoto Yasushi for help.
Courtesy of Akimoto Yasushi’s 755 feed:
Fan: “Akimoto-san, it seems that Sasshi is in poor health. She said she feels like vomiting! Please help her”
Akimoto: “Sashihara also works too much. I’ve asked her manager to put in less work for her.”
Responses online are kind enough:
- “Really?! Since Rino-chan wants to appear on TV a lot, this might be a dilemma for her”
- “She doesn’t have to push herself so hard”
- “An energetic Sashihara is the best! She doesn’t have to work so hard that it ruins her health.”
- “I want her to keep going, but becoming in bad health is just pointless. Taking a break is also part of work.”
- “This seems to be happening a lot; it’s a real problem”
- “Everyone’s having a hard time.”
- “You should decrease the number of handshaking events!”
There seems to be a quite a number of members taking a break from handshaking events lately; let’s hope they stay in good health!
I’m writing about useless and stupid things a lot, and I like to laugh. My policy is 一期一会。It means treasure your meeting with everyone!