Kansha is the Japanese word for “thanks” or “appreciation”. Despite not keeping the site as up-to-date as we would like, there are still many visitors. We would like to thank our readers with a giveaway!
UPDATE: This giveaway is no longer accepting entries. Thanks for entering!!
Thanksgiving recently came to pass in the United States, and after getting time off work, celebrating over too much food, I began to think about the things that I am thankful for.
Amongst other things, this site and the AKB48 fan community came into mind. I’m thankful that I could be a part of it. I’m also thankful to everyone who still sticks around here, despite our returning to real life and not devoting as much time.
As a token of appreciation, I’ve decided to do a reader contest / giveaway / raffle / prize thingee. I’m not sure how to put it. Here are the rules for entry:
- Leave a comment, and answer the question: what are you most thankful for and why? Could be AKB48-related or not.
- Ideally one entry person only please – I’ll be monitoring IP addresses and emails to weed out doubles, but I obviously can’t keep track of everything. Just please be honest.
- Winners will be chosen completely at random.
- This contest will end on December 12th, 2015, 9am PST. Winners will be chosen the next day.
- You must be comfortable with sharing your full name and address with me. How else am I going to send you the prize?!
Speaking of prizes, what will they be? Glad you asked! I’ll be giving away copies of AKB48’s latest album, which came out last week.
The first winner will receive: 0 to 1 no aida Complete Singles Collection.
The 2nd winner will receive: 0 to 1 no aida Million singles
The 3rd winner wil lreceive: 0 to 1 no aida No. 1 Singles.
I think that just about covers the contest details.
Thanks again everyone!
Sometimes editor. Sometimes translator. Mostly a proofreader. I like Japan and things.