A Japanese netizen describes his experience at the newly opened NGT48 theater, and provides us a perspective on the disappointing plight of a fellow wota denied access to his favorite idol!
This experience comes to us via Twitter:
Translation: “I was just at the NGT theater. The free entry period was over, and I was disappointed at not getting in. But then I turn around, and there was an old man sitting there. He said, ‘Why is it over?!’ and he seriously started crying. That over-seriousness was kinda scary. He started heading home, and was still crying on the escalator.”
Commentary from other Japanese netizens on 2ch:
- That’s scary lol.
- If it was an old man, I pity him. He probably had to take time-off from work, or left work early. When you think of that, I feel sorry for him
- That’s loooove.
- Normal people who be appalled at that.
- Was he like this: orz
- I laughed. That’s so sad.
- Once more, he’s become stronger….
- Don’t laugh at other people’s seriousness!
Poor guy :-/
I’m writing about useless and stupid things a lot, and I like to laugh. My policy is 一期一会。It means treasure your meeting with everyone!