A practice at 48-group handshake events is to combine several tickets at once to get more time with your member of choice. It has become so common, that one 2ch user asks: do members react differently to fans who only use a single handshake ticket? The question implies a lot of things about the handshake ticketing system, and the wota who buy into it (multiple times!).
Hi there. Welcome to “2chan says.” I will be attempting to translate selected threads from Japanese message board 2chan (aka, 2ch or 2channel), purely for interest and entertainment purposes (and for translation practice). The opinions expressed here belong to the anonymous Japanese internet at large, and do not necessarily reflect the view of akbzine; plus, this page could be riddled with translation errors anyway. Proceed at your own risk, fine reader!
1: 47の素敵な(庭)＠＼(^o^)／(ｱｳｱｳ Sa5f-v5Gt) 2016/02/10(水) 11:34:02.84 ID:ZmCWa9/aa.net
I feel like that would leave a different impression that fans who combine tickets, or keep lining up again.
2: 47の素敵な(空)＠＼(^o^)／ (ｱｰｸｾｰ Sx77-QHe4) 2016/02/10(水) 11:35:16.01 ID:xdj0cr8Vx.net
You should try it.
4: 47の素敵な(神奈川県)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲW 53c7-wSVd) 2016/02/10(水) 11:37:13.99 ID:rbcqp2Oo0.net
I do not think they remember you either way.
7: 47の素敵な(東京都)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ fc1e-KBMH) 2016/02/10(水) 11:39:53.31 ID:HhAjbudV0.net
Honestly, I do not think you would leave an impression unless you had something very, very particular about your appearance.
What do you think is going to happen in 7 seconds?! lol
8: 47の素敵な(内モンゴル自治区)＠＼(^o^)／ (ｶﾞﾗﾌﾟｰ KK81-br6L) 2016/02/10(水) 11:43:22.42 ID:5QhXBAPyK.net
Do you really want to leave an impression? Personally, I do not care much about that.
10: 47の素敵な(アメリカ合衆国)＠＼(^o^)／ (ｸﾞｸﾞﾚｶｽ MXa3-0C5B) 2016/02/10(水) 11:44:48.64 ID:Q4Jx32ymX.net
To give you a serious response, it is kind of the same feeling when you see something you want pass you by in that “conveyor belt” sushi.
11: 47の素敵な(関西・東海)＠＼(^o^)／ (ｶﾞﾗﾌﾟｰ KK81-Atdf) 2016/02/10(水) 11:46:20.93 ID:jw2HY3vVK.net
Great! A normal person.
12: 47の素敵な(東京都)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 39f7-yy9q) 2016/02/10(水) 11:47:53.35 ID:8qNtPnQM0.net
Obviously, you should just try it. You might meet a member who really values that type of fan.
15: 47の素敵な(禿)＠＼(^o^)／ (ｵｯﾍﾟｹ Sr77-99VT) 2016/02/10(水) 11:48:58.02 ID:AoO70Rcmr.net
“If I do not treat this fan well, I won’t sell!”
16: 47の素敵な(pc?)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲW 1357-v5Gt) 2016/02/10(水) 11:51:01.05 ID:lTb8C9Np0.net
I visited Sayanee with only one ticket, and it surprised me that she remembered me.
19: 47の素敵な(SB-iPhone)＠＼(^o^)／ (ｻｻｸｯﾃﾛ Sp77-OljM) 2016/02/10(水) 12:06:03.67 ID:x260HXGup.net
I can only say that it really depends on the girl. There are girls who will not remember no matter how many tickets you use, and others who will remember you with just one ticket.
But if I find a girl who remembers me with just one ticket, then I really want to use more tickets on her!
20: 47の素敵な(愛知県)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 1656-4lqa) 2016/02/10(水) 12:07:26.19 ID:u7tKpEH60.net
Really, one ticket is supposed to be normal, whereas using tons of tickets just puts you into a stupor.
24: 47の素敵な(京都府)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 69f3-DgYM) 2016/02/10(水) 12:27:40.89 ID:JO7EN5bg0.net
They can’t remember you in just a few seconds. It is just like you are passing by.
27: 47の素敵な(pc?)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 5335-rDMT) 2016/02/10(水) 12:38:51.46 ID:JOyrlJCQ0.net
They do say that humans remember everything they see.
29: 47の素敵な(茸)＠＼(^o^)／ (ｽﾌﾟｰ Sdf8-ngIt) 2016/02/10(水) 12:43:11.19 ID:LglN4L3Zd.net
Is it really important they remember you to begin with?
30: 47の素敵な(やわらか銀行)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 4dae-pMh+) 2016/02/10(水) 12:44:00.53 ID:C60WGEaC0.net
They probably just think you are a “light fan”. Well, they probably wouldn’t remember you, would they? Just one minute after, and there goes that memory.
33: 47の素敵な(やわらか銀行)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲW 36ae-houg) 2016/02/10(水) 12:51:14.32 ID:wIj7vDgC0.net
It is not necessary that she remembers me.
That is because I am just so happy to be able to meet her.
Even if she forgets about me, I will never forget her for the rest of my life.
36: 47の素敵な(茸)＠＼(^o^)／ (ｽﾌﾟｰ Sdf8-v5Gt) 2016/02/10(水) 12:58:15.81 ID:I+tprvqrd.net
A while ago, I attended an HKT event, and then I went to the handshake event afterwards. She said to me, “Ah! you were at that event before, right?” I was so surprised.
My appearance is pretty normal, and I was impressed she remember me. She became one of my oshimen!
38: 47の素敵な(西日本)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 10dc-gBuX) 2016/02/10(水) 13:33:28.57 ID:2/1/ChHz0.net
Before, I would ask members if they remember me. Usually they would just say, “Really? Thank you very much”. Doing that, it does not require any real effort.
43: 47の素敵な(SB-iPhone)＠＼(^o^)／ (ｻｻｸｯﾃﾛ Sp77-SiRx) 2016/02/10(水) 14:41:03.57 ID:ryx3F4CEp.net
When you arrive, they say, “Thank you.” And when you leave, they say, “Please come again, okay?” This happens in 3 seconds, so that would be really easy work for them!
46: 47の素敵な(しうまい)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲW abd1-v5Gt) 2016/02/10(水) 16:41:02.20 ID:MUUWRXkX0.net
At first, I also use just one ticket. If I start liking them, then I use many more.
47: 47の素敵な(家)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 16da-gGJb) 2016/02/10(水) 16:41:45.75 ID:Z1P7heHB0.net
Generally, it is just really huge mass of people, so you should not worry about that.
50: 47の素敵な(やわらか銀行)＠＼(^o^)／ (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 30ae-rDMT) 2016/02/10(水) 17:36:51.22 ID:i2ZBOby80.net
Just when I think that they have remembered me, they graduate.
51: 47の素敵な(茸)＠＼(^o^)／ (ｽﾌﾟｰ Sdf8-wSVd) 2016/02/10(水) 17:45:05.81 ID:L5zmPJe5d.net
That happens at cabaret clubs alot
More entries in the “2chan says” series:
- 2ch says: What is common among first-time wota at concerts & performances?
- 2chan says: I love Kato Mina so much, I want to move to Niigata
- 2chan says: if there's a kiss scene with my oshimen, I'm quitting the fandom
- 2chan says: Sasshi is too strong. She should retire from the election
- 2chan says: What is the point in not participating in the election?
- 2chan says: I can't stop trembling thinking about Fuji TV's broadcast of the election...
- 2chan says: Why can't they just sell handshake tickets directly?
- 2chan says: I want to meet members randomly in the street. What should I do?
- 2chan says: When did you start losing your enthusiasm for AKB?
- 2chan says: Kenkyuusei are not allowed to use cell phones backstage
- 2chan says: I'm 25 years old. How can I become an idol?
- 2chan says: Do you tell people that you are an AKB otaku?
- 2chan says: I have about 5000 AKB photos, and I just realized it's all a waste
- 2chan says: what do members think of fans who use only 1 handshake ticket?
- 2chan says: When did the election become such a meaningless event?
- 2chan says: Anyone picked their oshimen based solely on performance skill?
- 2chan says: Is there a girl who's handshake response is the same, regardless of looks?
- 2chan says: please tell me! How can I change my oshimen?
- 2chan says: To wota who have been to all theaters, which is the best?
- 2chan says: I've been a Sasshi hater for three years. I'm tired
- 2chan says: Yokoyama General Manager's development...
- 2chan says: "When I look at Izurina, it really pisses me off..."
- 2chan says: Tani Marika's messy room appears again