This is a very short message thread, but it begs the question: would you feel comfortable seeing your favorite 48-group member kissing a male, albeit in a drama or movie scene?
Hi there. Welcome to “2chan says.” I will be attempting to translate selected threads from Japanese message board 2chan (aka, 2ch or 2channel), purely for interest and entertainment purposes (and for translation practice). The opinions expressed here belong to the anonymous Japanese internet at large, and do not necessarily reflect the view of akbzine; plus, this page could be riddled with translation errors anyway. Proceed at your own risk, fine reader!
1: 2016/03/26(土) 20:33:53.22 ID:9gZnxMT9d.net
It’s okay if this was for prime time television, but there is no way I can forvie Murauchi’s shitty plan. Is the management stupid?
2: 2016/03/26(土) 20:35:09.88 ID:E3fTHb35K.net
Don’t come back!
4: 2016/03/26(土) 20:35:43.42 ID:cK+19zUhd.net
Seriously, I agree. If it’s a Monday night drama, I can understand it. But nothing will come of a kiss scene if it’s just this Murauchi guy’s stupid drama. It will just cancel out the desirability of those members! haha.
5: 2016/03/26(土) 20:36:07.93 ID:iZGGVDHy0.net
It will probably just be something that looks like a kiss.
6: 2016/03/26(土) 20:37:21.17 ID:wBEbyIiL0.net
Mysterious male lead: “OKAY! I’m trying this out!”
14: 2016/03/26(土) 20:43:21.35 ID:lMppvX3Ad.net
Man, you are so pure!
15: 2016/03/26(土) 20:43:47.27 ID:CIXd2O0+0.net
If you don’t know like, silly, you should quit going to handshake events too.
19: 2016/03/26(土) 20:45:45.25 ID:G3cxdG3+0.net
Honestly, people who announce their intent to leave the fandom are the ones who do not stop. In reality, there are a lot of wota who don’t say anything, and just kind of disappear.
22: 2016/03/26(土) 20:47:55.56 ID:cK+19zUhd.net
Yeah seriously. It’s that pattern of being gone before anyone knows it. When you realize what’s happened, it’s already too late.
28: 2016/03/26(土) 20:52:47.93 ID:YMBwQZQ70.net
The wota who have the true strength to file just quietly disappear, don’t they?
31: 2016/03/26(土) 20:53:53.71 ID:ItB9wKqXM.net
There are a lot of people disappearing this time, aren’t there?
46: 2016/03/26(土) 21:12:21.17 ID:Gq6ROyN9p.net
This is going to be tough right before the election.
More entries in the “2chan says” series:
- 2ch says: What is common among first-time wota at concerts & performances?
- 2chan says: I love Kato Mina so much, I want to move to Niigata
- 2chan says: if there's a kiss scene with my oshimen, I'm quitting the fandom
- 2chan says: Sasshi is too strong. She should retire from the election
- 2chan says: What is the point in not participating in the election?
- 2chan says: I can't stop trembling thinking about Fuji TV's broadcast of the election...
- 2chan says: Why can't they just sell handshake tickets directly?
- 2chan says: I want to meet members randomly in the street. What should I do?
- 2chan says: When did you start losing your enthusiasm for AKB?
- 2chan says: Kenkyuusei are not allowed to use cell phones backstage
- 2chan says: I'm 25 years old. How can I become an idol?
- 2chan says: Do you tell people that you are an AKB otaku?
- 2chan says: I have about 5000 AKB photos, and I just realized it's all a waste
- 2chan says: what do members think of fans who use only 1 handshake ticket?
- 2chan says: When did the election become such a meaningless event?
- 2chan says: Anyone picked their oshimen based solely on performance skill?
- 2chan says: Is there a girl who's handshake response is the same, regardless of looks?
- 2chan says: please tell me! How can I change my oshimen?
- 2chan says: To wota who have been to all theaters, which is the best?
- 2chan says: I've been a Sasshi hater for three years. I'm tired
- 2chan says: Yokoyama General Manager's development...
- 2chan says: "When I look at Izurina, it really pisses me off..."
- 2chan says: Tani Marika's messy room appears again