I’m sure you have enjoyed lots of very useful stuff in these past months. Hopefully, this can change it slightly to some useless things! Today, let’s enjoy the Kagoshima Duo, some cake, more cake, and a wild Izuta Rina on the prowl.
I may have mentioned this before, but let’s re-learn some very appropriate Japanese vocabulary:
お久しぶり → o-hisashiburi
This, of course, means: “Long time, no see”. And today, we have yet another appropriate time to use it.
Okay, time for some useless things below!
At a certain angle, Sakura-tan and Yukirin could look the same…
Do you believe everything that you read on the Internet? No? That’s probably a good idea! After reading this 2ch thread, I am beginning to question everything. But first, take a look at this most recent photo of Kashiwagi Yuki:
HA! Okay, I lied. That’s actually… Miyawaki Sakura. But don’t hate me, since I’m only relaying what I read on the internet, which is full of truths. According to the thread, the original poster politely informs us all that Miyawaki Sakura has transformed herself into Kashiwagi Yuki, her other Kagoshima counterpart. The commentator notes: “Is this the blood of Kagoshima?”
I am not so convinced, so I did some very serious research:
… I think there are some similarities, but I’m still not convinced. It’s definitely not like Sashihara Maiyan!
AKB48 and Cake
Let’s talk about cake. More importantly, let’s talk about Japanese idols and cake. And on top of that, let’s talk about Shiroma Miru and cake. Her birthday came to pass recently (Happy Birthday Miru!!!), and it seems that one cake just wasn’t enough. How useless is this?!
From her Twitter feed:
That looks like a lot of calories!
Speaking of cake…
Check out these AKB48 “character” cakes:
That’s not bad, but I think it looks for more like Iriyama Anna than Kashiwagi Yuki.
Whoa!!! I think that is supposed to be Watanabe Mayu?
… Oshima Yuko?
Maybe putting real people’s faces on cakes is overrated…
I almost forgot the most important cake!
Do you remember Maeda Atsuko? Maybe you remember her gorgeous and illustrious birthday cake:
What’s that? You don’t recognize this cake? Certainly, no one can blame you for not recognizing this cake, in it’s prefect and whole form. You might be familiar with this version of it:
Would you be able to dodge a jump attack from Izuta Rina?
Honestly, I am not sure what to say about this:
What’s going on here? Was she able to dodge? Did the victim counter attack? Did Izurina land on her feet? So many questions.
Other items in the Useless News series:
- Useless News: punching, Miki’s moves, Sasshi showroom
- Mio is watching you drive
- Useless News: Sakura Yuki, cake, cake, cake, Izurina attacks
- Useless #55: Yui rolls, Hori Sakura, Miorin vs Bear
- Useless #54: Chiyori’s dance, Mako face, Naa-Megu, Izurina tako, Neko Nanase
- Useless #53: Naa-Megu, picture hate, Mayu’s soybeans, head banging violence
- Useless #52: lots of faces, a serious kojiharu, important handshakes, and fat cookies
- Useless #51: Naanya Banyaanya, Akarin’s bulge, and being in the way
- Useless #50: ice cream, BANANA, Kojiharu smells, Nyan-nyan Kamen
- Useless #49: one and the same
- Useless #47: Ikumi’s jump, Mogu Mio, Miki’s face, kissy kissy
- Useless #46: Hilary happenings, Paruru bears, Yukarun’s & Rena’s flying shoes
- Useless News: Reika is missing edition.
- Useless #45: sleeping
- Useless #44: Natsu kissing, wrong Hiwatashi, angry Paruru, and crazy necks
- Useless #43: Yuria cooks, Miki’s face, Mion and Sasaki’s legs
- Useless #42: Sayanee’s face, moonwalking, Doraemon, kissy kissy
- Useless #41.5: Butt butt butt Sasshi butt butt bottom
- Useless #41: Momoka’s underwear, Konomin’s WAHOO, Nakki’s new trick
- Useless #40: Miki’s face, Sakura’s hidden genius, Reika & Yumi totally in love
- Useless #39: Milky eats, boob, Harugon in the trash, Sasshi stretches
- Useless #38: Bad timing, Rara’s sexy body, Paruru untroubled, quiz time
- Useless #37: Shimazaki nanase, Kylo Miorin, old man pocky and more
- Useless #36: Uncomfortable faces
- Useless #35: HKT’s butts, Kim Yui, familiar faces, Yukirin Hunter and spilt Milky
I’m writing about useless and stupid things a lot, and I like to laugh. My policy is 一期一会。It means treasure your meeting with everyone!